Join us! It's free!
Turkish Petroleum International Company (TPIC), established as a subsidiary of TPAO (Turkish Petroleum Corporation) to operate oil and natural gas activities on an international platform, has been actively involved in many areas of exploration and production, field services, oil trade and distribution in the Middle East, North Africa, Caucasus, South Asian and South American markets as a company proving itself with its remarkable success for over 30 years.
Core areas include:
- Oilfield Services
- Core Drilling Services
- Oil and Gas Trading
- Offshore Seismic Operations
- Land Seismic Operations
- To become a more effective oilfield service company within our region,
- To become an effective player in international oil and oil products trade,
- To enter and improve its contractor services (pipelines, surface facilities and refinery activities), and
- To increase the operational and organisational performance.
We continue our attempts to increase our activities in the countries such as Iraq, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Russia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Colombia, Venezuela, Bolivia, and Ecuador primarily where a large portion of oil reserves of the world are retained by them. From this viewpoint, the important steps have also been taken on making agreements primarily to transport of Iraqi oil to the Mediterranean Sea, and to construct a system to convey and to store crude oil.